Download Canon driver mg2520, software, program utility for Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista/XP and Macintosh Operating Systems, Linux. Canon mg2520 offer some advantage Features Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) with a patented print head firing ink droplets as small as 2pl. Combines dye ink for vivid colours and black pigment ink. Print speed with fast speeds of approx. 8.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and colour
Official Website: http://www.canon.com
Full Canon mg2520 driver download and software support
Please choose your mg2520 printer OS or all-in-one below in order to access the latest downloads including software, drivers or firmware. You can also view instruction how to download and operating system regarding your Canon mg 2520 product by clicking How To tab.
important! click a download button to get files!
Operating(s) System(s) : Ubuntu 7.10, 8.04, 8.10 & 9.04, Debian 4.10 & 5.0, Fedora 8, 9, 10 & 11, and OpenSUSE 10.3, 11.0 & 11.1
Download Driver Linux for Canon mg 2520 (Not Available)
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10.3.9-10.8.
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Download / Installation Procedures
Note* Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
- Click the download button in the top right of the download page , select [Save], specify “Save As”, then click [Save] to download the file.
- Note: If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The folder that contains your download will now be open
- The downloaded file is saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double-click the EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.