Download Canon PIXMA iP90, software, program utility for Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista/XP and Macintosh Operating Systems, Linux. Canon PIXMA iP90 offer some advantage Surprises with exceptional quality prints. Connect and print on the go with Wi-Fi ultimate portable printer. High resolution of 9600dpi
Official Website: http://www.canon.com
Full Canon PIXMA iP90 driver download and software support
Please choose your PIXMA iP90 printer OS or all-in-one below in order to access the latest downloads including software, drivers or firmware. You can also view instruction how to download and operating system regarding your Canon iP90 product by clicking How To tab.
important! click a download button to get files!
Operating(s) System(s) : Ubuntu 7.10, 8.04, 8.10 & 9.04, Debian 4.10 & 5.0, Fedora 8, 9, 10 & 11, and OpenSUSE 10.3, 11.0 & 11.1
Download Driver Linux for Canon iP 90(Not Available)
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Operating(s) System(s) : Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP
Download / Installation Procedures
Note* Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
- Click the download button in the top right of the download page , select [Save], specify “Save As”, then click [Save] to download the file.
- Note: If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The folder that contains your download will now be open
- The downloaded file is saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double-click the EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.