Download Canon driver DR-M160II, software, program utility for Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista/XP and Macintosh Operating Systems. Canon DR-M160II is a Office Document Scanner with Automatic or Manual. it has Width: 2.0″ – 8.5″ and Length: 2.1″ – 14.0″. it’s equipped with Contact Image Sensor (CMOS) for Scanning Element.
Official Website: http://www.usa.canon.com
Full Canon DR M160II driver download and software support
Please choose your printer OS or all-in-one below in order to access the latest downloads including software, drivers or firmware. You can also view instruction how to download and operating system regarding your Canon DR-M160II product by clicking How To tab.
important! click a download button to get files!
Operating(s) System(s) : Ubuntu 7.10, 8.04, 8.10 & 9.04, Debian 4.10 & 5.0, Fedora 8, 9, 10 & 11, and OpenSUSE 10.3, 11.0 & 11.1
Operating(s) System(s) : Mac OS X All Version
Operating(s) System(s) : Win 10 64bit and 32 bit, Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)
Download / Installation Procedures
Note* Precaution When Using a USB Connection
Disconnect the USB cable that connects the device and computer before installing the driver.
Connect the USB cable after installing the driver.
- Click the download button in the top right of the download page , select [Save], specify “Save As”, then click [Save] to download the file.
- Note: If you select [Run] (or [Open]) instead of [Save], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The folder that contains your download will now be open
- The downloaded file is saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format).
- Double-click the EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.